We stand behind our work.
At A-Z dental care we are committed to provide highest quality treatment for the entire family.
We are equipped with state of the art equipment and use quality dental materials and techniques so your fixed teeth will last you a long time. We are confident in our work and are pleased to offer you the following dental treatment warranty:
1. Crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, porcelain onlays - 3 Years Warranty
2. Bonding/ composite fillings - 18 Months Warranty
3. Dentures and partial dentures – 1 Year Warranty
Patient’s responsibilities and obligations:
1. Keep recommended dental checkups and cleanings.
Example: if patient has not been to our office for 2 years and developed caries under neat the crown we placed 2 years ago, the crown will not be warranted.
2. Get recommended protective appliance made in the office.
Example: in case of grinding or clenching patient has to wear protective night guard appliance.
3. Have all recommended teeth replacement.
Example: front teeth will not be warranted if patient is missing back teeth and uses his front teeth to grind the food.
This warranty does not cover gum disease therapy, root canal therapy, night guards, nor does it cover damages caused by accidents, trauma, neglect or improper use (chewing ice or biting non food items).